Terms and Conditions
The organiser of this prize draw is Enesco Limited.
WHO CAN ENTER
- This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, EU and Switzerland, aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the promoter - Enesco Limited and their families, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
- By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- There is no purchase necessary
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on, 31st December 2021 the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw
- Enesco Limited accepts no responsibility for entries that are missed as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle Enesco Limited to exclude the entry from the prize draw.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is a voucher worth £100/€120 to spend on www.willowtreegift.co.uk.
- There are five prizes to be won.
- Prizes are subject to availability. The vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond Enesco Limited’s control make it necessary to do so, Enesco Limited reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
- All valid entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
- The winners will be notified by email, using the contact details provided with the prize draw entry.
- Please allow 7-10 working days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that Enesco Limited may use your name and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if Enesco Limited believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the prize draw into disrepute, Enesco Limited may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle Enesco Limited to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
- The decision of Enesco Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Enesco Limited reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts